Monday, October 1, 2012

Studying Hard for Finals

This week I am motivated to conquer my finals like Saxons storming a Norman castle.
As I sit in my room watching the golden leaves fall from the trees through the window I memorize the eschatological significance of creation ex nihilo.

Pause. 20 minute dove chocolate break.

Then, as I practice for my music oral final I am inspired to belt out songs of joy and autumnal thanksgiving at local coffee shops for all to hear. Singing the diatonic intervals brings my heart joy in this stressful week.

Pause. 30 minutes frappuccino/triple chunk cookie dough ice cream break.

Finally, I contemplate what goodie I will bribe my teacher with tomorrow during my oral final. hmmm...this makes me hungry.

Pause. 40 minutes late night macaroni and cheese break.

                                                                                         Maddie Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment