Thursday, August 30, 2012

Simply Pulchritudinous

Today I indulged myself and got a quick trim at the hair salon downtown. And...if I do say so myself...it's pretty babe-alicious. The color compliments my eyes perfectly and the shaping makes my face look long and accentuates my cheek bones. I couldn't wait to show my friends and family the transformation. So I grabbed my phone, went into the bathroom, and took a great snapshot of my face to post as my profile picture. Do you know how hard it is to get a good picture like that? It takes many tries, but if you get the lighting just right and angle your wrist as far back as it will go you should be able to take a modelesque shot of yourself for the world to see. Just check out my fb page to see the results!                   Maddie Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment